Mobile and Online Banking
Mobile Banking Apps, Your 24/7 Teller
Today more than ever, it seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Banking is another thing on your list of to-dos, right next to "dry cleaners" and "get dinner" on your way home from work. We understand. So if you could handle your banking while waiting in the school parking lot to pick up your kids, and give you an extra second to help with homework...wouldn't you do it?
Pima Federal's New App
The enhanced design and functionality of the new Pima Federal app has provided added convenience and accessibility for our members. Here are a few helpful tips for navigating through the new app which we hope will make your experience even better.
- Be sure to view the helpful intro tutorial which can be accessed through the app's "Settings" menu.
- To access an overview of all your accounts and current balances, click on the "Menu" option then click "Accounts".
- When reviewing transactions click on the "View All" option which allows you to customize the types of transactions you would like to view.
- Have multiple accounts? Now you can add an additional profile to view those accounts by accessing the "Menu" option and clicking on the "Add Profile" option on the upper right corner.
Now you can deposit a check from wherever you are using your iOS or Android device. View the mobile deposit FAQ and tutorial.
Onling banking can be accessed by clicking on the Sign In button in the top right corner of our website home page.
E-Statement Sign-Up Instructions
Once you have activated your home banking, you can sign up for E-Statements. Here's how:
- Visit us online at www.pimafederal.org.
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right. You must have your Home Banking activated to turn on eStatements.
- On the Home Banking welcome page, click on the “eStatements” tab located on the tool bar.
- Input your email address, your security phrase and enrollment pass code.
- Read and agree to the eStatement disclosures.
Congratulations!Back to Top